Grundy Bank offers a complete line of savings accounts to meet your needs.
Money Market Checking
For investors who want an alternative to market volatility plus immediate access to their funds. A Grundy Bank Money Market account can be opened with $2,500 or more. We also have a tiered money market available with interest rates based on your monthly balance.
- Competitive interest on all balances over $2,500.
- 6 free transfers per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, or computer transfer including those initiated by check, draft, or similar order.
- Unlimited free transfers and withdrawals made in person, by mail or at an ATM.
- Direct deposit and internal transfers available for easier ways to build your balance.
- Free online banking.
- Free eStatements.
- A monthly service fee of $15 and forfeiture of interest applies if balance falls below $2,500 minimum daily balance.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open.
Whether you're setting aside for a new couch, a dream vacation, or simply a rainy day, this no-stress account lets you save on your own terms. Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Get started with as little as $300, then think of every deposit thereafter as one step closer to reaching your goals.
- Statement savings accounts require a $300 average balance per quarter.
- Below a $300 average balance a service fee of $5 will be assessed per month.
- A $2 per withdrawal fee is charged if you are in excess of 2 withdrawals per month and a $10 per withdrawal fee is charged if you are in excess of 6 withdrawals per month.
Kids Club Savers
You explained to your child how to save money. After taking your lessons to heart, your child has filled their piggy bank and it's time to open their first savings account. With Grundy Bank's Kids Club Savers Account your child can watch their money grow.
- Specifically designed for kids 18 and under.
- Each deposit will get a surprise from the treasure box.
- Requires no minimum balance.
- No monthly maintenance fees.