Have access to your accounts on your wireless device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to view balances, transactions, transfer funds, schedule payments, view account alerts, deposit checks and more.
- Instant Balance. View Account balances from the login screen. No password, no waiting. Our new Instant Balance feature lets you view up to six accounts right from the login screen of our mobile app -- no password necessary. Just tap the new instant balance button in the top right hand corner of the login screen to begin the set up process. It's that easy!
- Mobile Deposit. Deposit your checks electronically and save yourself a trip to the branch! You can deposit checks safely and securely through the app anytime, anywhere.
REGISTERING FOR MOBILE BANKING
Sign up by enrolling in online banking today by clicking on the "Enroll" link on our home page.
Already have online banking? Just download our “TouchBanking" app from your app store:
Our Mobile Banking app code is GoMobile0313. You will also need your User Name and password to login in to the app.
Once the TouchBanking app has downloaded, contact a Client Services Specialist to get access to mobile deposit by calling (815) 942-0130 or stopping into one of our branch offices.
How do I deposit a check?
1. Log in to your mobile banking app.
2. Go to “Deposit” at the bottom of your screen.
3. Click on "Deposit Check".
4. Select the account you want to deposit to.
5. Enter the amount of the check then take a front and back image of your check and then click on next to verify your deposit.
6. When photographing the front and back of the check, make sure all 4 corners of the check are visible.
7. Be sure to endorse the check and include “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
Limits: Your check deposit limit and daily deposit limit is $2,500 per day.
Availability: Checks deposited before 5 p.m. will be processed the same day. Deposits made after 5 p.m. or on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day. Your funds will usually be available no more than two business days after deposit.
Check deposits are subject to verification and may not be available immediately.
Check your account to make sure your account was credited.
You must retain your check for at least 60 days and then it can be destroyed.
Visit the Terms & Conditions tab on the app for more detailed information or questions you may have on mobile deposit.