Have access to your accounts on your wireless device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
On Monday, February 10th, our current TouchBanking app will change to a Grundy Bank app! Same functionality, but with a new look.
The current app:
Current users will just need to click on the "Update Now" button when you login on Monday, February 10th to get the new app and it will automatically update.
Features for Mobile Banking:
Mobile Banking allows you to view your account balances, transfer funds, view transaction history, pay bills, make deposits and more. It is available for iPhone® or Android® phone users.
To download the current app, visit your app store and look for "TouchBanking" pictured above.
Enter our Mobile Banking app code of GoMobile0313. You will also need your User Name and password to login in to the app.
Once the TouchBanking app has downloaded, contact a Client Services Specialist to get access to mobile deposit by calling (815) 942-0130 or stopping into one of our branch offices.
How do I deposit a check?
1. Log in to your mobile banking app.
2. Go to “Deposit” at the bottom of your screen.
3. Click on "Deposit Check".
4. Select the account you want to deposit to.
5. Enter the amount of the check then take a front and back image of your check and then click on next to verify your deposit.
6. When photographing the front and back of the check, make sure all 4 corners of the check are visible.
7. Be sure to endorse the check and include “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
Limits: Your check deposit limit and daily deposit limit is $2,500 per day.
Availability: Checks deposited before 5 p.m. will be processed the same day. Deposits made after 5 p.m. or on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday will be processed on the next business day. Your funds will usually be available no more than two business days after deposit.
Check deposits are subject to verification and may not be available immediately.
Check your account to make sure your account was credited.
You must retain your check for at least 60 days and then it can be destroyed.
View the Terms & Conditions for Mobile Banking by clicking here for more detailed information or questions you may have on mobile banking.